I need to get this project in math done so if anyone who sees this could reblog it with their answers ( bold the ONE option that applies to you), they will have the eternal love of an internet stranger. I don’t want to have to hand these out to people on the street because that would be awkward….
STATISTICS PROJECT: SURVEY
- How old are you? (bold one)
2.What gender do you identify as? ( bold one)
3. How often do you utilize the library services in your area? (bold one)
- Once every few months
- About once a month
- A few times a month
- A few times a week
- I don’t have a library near me
4. Do you prefer: (bold one)
5. How many books would you say you read a month? (bold one)
0-1 2-3 4-6 7-8 9+
6. Where do you look to when you are looking for a new book?
7. Do you buy your books? (circle or bold one)
8. When you do buy books, you buy them from: (bold one)
- Major bookstores
- Second hand bookstores
- Locally owned bookstores
- Online (New)
- Online (Second Hand)
9. How often do you make time to write (anything) for leisure/fun in a week? (bold one)
- I don’t write
- 1-3 times
- 4-6 times
- 7-10 times
- 10 or more times
10. Do you usually watch the movie before reading the book? (circle or bold one)
- I’m not sure
11. If you find a book that you like, do you look for more titles by the author?
12. Favourite Book: The Hobbit (JRR Tolkien)
Please take a second to do this? Maybe?
Heyy… So I know I don’t post much any more but if you feel like following my newer more personal blog (which is still very much a fan blog) I’m now located HERE.
it`s almost September
the wake me up when september ends jokes are coming